- Scrap fabrics & selvedges
- Organic French lavender (about 1/4 cup)
- Organic Flaxseed (about 1/2 cup)
- Matt and rotary cutter
- Pinking shears
- Straight pins
- Needle & thread
- Sewing Machine
1. Cut fabric to make two 5x5 pieces. Trim the edges with a pinking shears to prevent fraying - I forgot this step when making these so make sure you don't :)
2. Pin and sew three of the sides. Leaving top open.
3. Prepare handle by trimming the fraying side of selvedge with pinking shears. Length of handle is up to you, I used an 8" long selvedge making approx. a 3.5" drop handle.
4. Generously fill the sac with mixture of organic French lavender and organic flaxseed.
5. Pin the handle in the middle of the top edge.
6. Sew the top. Back stitch at both ends. And Voila!!