How To Make Felt Beads - A Tutorial by Liz Smith

Today's How To Tuesday is a tutorial from Liz Smith aka madeinlowell- Thank You Liz!
I "met" Liz via twitter: @madeinlowell . She is very friendly, her twitter background image is super fun and made me curious. I decided to visit her blog, where she has many great tutorials! Like any avid crafsters, I love How Tos and Tutorials. Please visit :)
So I asked her if she would like to share one for a How To Tuesday here at washwhendirty.com, which she graciously accepted!
Meet Liz Smith:
" My name is Liz Smith, I have a studio in an old textile mill in Lowell, MA. I work in polymer clay and I make my own wool felt. I create whimsical and colorful items like cupcake pincushions and egg ornaments which I sell in my studio, online http://madeinlowell.etsy.com and at craft shows. I keep a blog at http://madeinlowell.blogspot.com . "




THANKS LIZ!!!

If you have a tutorial/how to that you would like to share and feature here at washwhendirty.com. Email me at: kristina@washwhendirty.com .
Thank YOU!

XoXo,
kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment