Premio Meme Award


Laurie of Made by SwirlyGirl has awarded me the Premio Meme Award. I'm excited to be given this award from such a lovely and talented artist! THANK YOU LAURIE :)!

The rules of this award is that I am to give 7 facts about myself and pass it to 7 people. Here we go:

1. Dreaming of traveling to all the remote spots our home has hidden away
2. Love the feeling of grass beneath my toes
3. Currently re-reading One Hundred Years of Solitude
4. Wishing my permanent address was in Japanese - Amazing country!
5. Learning to take better pictures
6. In emergent need to restock my etsy store
7. Blue is not my favorite color but I wear a lot of blues - don't ask me why

Now passing it along to 7 lovely friends, in no particular order:

1. this crazy miracle called *life* - heart warming, inspiring and everything in between
2. yaya's fun house - a tale of life, laughter and love
3. Atelier de Soyun - beautiful handmade lovelies
4. Grace B - inspiring friend and change maker
5. underwandering stars - wicked awesome adventures through south america
6. Scenes Around Jackson - amazing photoblog by William Patrick Butler
7. Perfectly Chic hot spot to find neat artists and fabulous designs

Check them out! They are awesome!

XOXO
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment